Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Questions

B and I are heading up to Philadelphia on Thursday morning. My college roomie and sorority sister is marrying one of my good friends from high school (I set them up!) on Saturday and we wanted to have some time to sightsee. Here're my questions:
1) Anyone know of any cool places to visit while we're in Philly? (Where to get the best cheese steak?)
2) Can B wear a seersucker suit to the wedding? It's at 6pm and I didn't even stop to consider that it might be considered a "formal" wedding b/c of the time. Also, do people up north even wear seersucker?
Lemme know! Thanks!

3 comments:

Miss Preppy in Pink said...

I am from Philly!

1. Cheesesteaks from Geno's are a must if you are in the area.
2. My favorite place in all of Philadelphia is the Franklin Institute. I don't care that it is really for children. You will have a good time if you are a breathing, living person.
3. Yes, seersucker is worn up North :) Especially at summer weddings!

HAVE FUN! I'm actually headed up there for my own wedding Thursday!

Muffy said...

If people in Philly don't wear seersucker, then I don't think I want to go to Philly! HAHAHA!!!! J/K!

*Pink Preppy Party Girl* said...

The cool people from the north wear seersucker.