Friday, June 13, 2008
Miranda...
I liked her clothes best! I FINALLY went to see Sex and the City last night, so here's my requisite posting about it. LOVED IT! I went with 3 of my friends and we all boo-hooed the entire movie. I cried because I was happy for Charlotte, sad for Carrie, mad at Steve, but mostly just because I missed watching the show and the movie was like a sweet reunion. I seriously got chills when Big showed Carrie the new closet in the penthouse. Why can't I find a man like that (read: rich)? I wouldn't even care if he jilted me once, just take me back and give me Manolos and a closet that could house a small family! I think I'm gonna go see it again on Sunday...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
HAHA! I loved it too! I couldn't stop crying! I was just SO happy to be there! ;)
Post a Comment