Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day celebrating with their dads! My sister and I got our dad a leather money clip that was embossed with the logo of the college we both attended. (Figured it would be fitting b/c he's paid so much money to the school, haha.) I also framed a cute picture of the 3 of us at my sister's college graduation back in May. This morning started off a bit rough, as we had birthday celebration #2 last night for me and I was a touch hung over. Hopefully Dad never noticed and I'm feeling much better now. I'll post some pics tomorrow at work, but in the meantime I wanted to leave you with a precious website I found. I know a lot of you are obsessed with monogramming and this site has some really cute jewelry, shoes, and bags. Here are my favorites:






No comments: