
Ok, so I know I've posted like 3 times today, but I had to share this. My birthday is on Tuesday but we're apparently celebrating it tonight. B called me earlier to tell me he'd planned a birthday dinner tonight at 7 and that it was going to be a surprise but my friends warned him there's no way I could be ready by 7 unless I knew it was my party. Call me a brat, but I was a little miffed because 1) I intensely dislike surprises (seriously, let me know ahead of time so I can look forward to it and PLAN AN OUTFIT in advance!) and 2) this interferes with the errands I had planned on running after work (most importantly going by the pharmacy to get a refill of my BC pills). He just called again a little bit ago and told me to come outside to the parking lot. When I did, I found B and one of his friends standing beside a shiny new black Mercedes SUV! "Happy Birthday!!!" he shouted, and for a moment, my heart stopped. I'd just decided that maybe I liked surprises after all, when he started laughing and said, "Not really baby, but I can get you a great deal on it!" What a mean trick! His friend's dad owns a dealership and let him take it for the weekend. They promised me that I could at least drive it tonight to dinner. I'll settle for that...

1 comment:
That's just cruel! You can't play with a girl's emotions like that! But Happy B-day in advance!
Post a Comment