I'd like to blame (thank) my friend E for forwarding me the email for Kate Spade's private sale. I wasted a good hour of the start of my work day shopping on the website. My most recent feelings on Kate Spade were that she was kinda 5 years ago. I mean, she's still got the same styles she's had for years. But when I was shopping this morning, I kinda got nostalgic when I saw the "Sam" bag and the classic shopper tote. I was reminded of how much I love the clean lines and easy functionality of the designs. Does a classic really ever go out of style? I think not...it may be time to dig that Sam bag from freshman year of college out of my closet and dust it off for the summer. But back to the sale...my email this morning said "Private Sale Last Day: Take an Extra 20% Off!" Ok! So I got a fab new navy and white tote, a seersucker covered journal, in addition to my renewed appreciation for all things kate. I'm sending the link if any of you want to check it out.
Kate Spade Private Sale
2 comments:
Oh the Same bag! I was sooo into Kate in 1999-2000. Do you remember the velvet bags she did? I am also still kicking myself for not buying one of the Kate Spade Lilly Pulitzer bags! Thanks for the sale update; if only I were in Dallas. I will just have to settle for the Longchamps and Herves. Luckily (as you said too) they are cheap as can be and I can load up! I am corssing my fingers they have hot pink and lime green. Even though they are two years old they might bring them out for the soldes!
Don't you love when you get those private sale emails? I picked up the cutest black tote! So excited!
Post a Comment