Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's time...

I MUST stop being such a blog lurker and actually post something of my own! I stole the idea of a top 5 list so here's what I got:



5 things I can't live without under $10:
1. Q-tips (and only the Q-tips brand!)
2 . Tweezers
3. Sugar Free Popcicles (I eat about 10 a day)
4. C.O Bigelow Ultra Mentha Lip Shine
5. Dark Chocolate Dipped Altoids (best way to soothe a chocolate craving with only 15 cals/serving!)


5 Favorite Movies:
1. White Chicks
2. The Italian Job
3. Hocus Pocus
4. 27 Dresses
5. Labyrinth



5 things that stay in my handbag at all times:
1. my new pink digital camera
2. chapstick (I will DIE if I don't have it)
3. pink Coach wallet
4. Engraved business card case
5. Two cell phones, one personal and one for work (though I hate to talk on either)


5 obsessions I have right now:
1. Sugar Free Popcicles
2. Jack Rogers sandals (I've ordered 3 pairs in the past month alone, oopps!)
3. Blog stalking
4. South Beach frozen pizzas
5. planning my summer vacations



5 places I'd love to go:
1. Bora Bora or anywhere in the French Polynesian Islands
2. Switzerland (figured it would be a refreshing change from all this humidity here lately)
3. Italy
4. San Diego to visit my best friend!
5. any beach, anywhere, just get me out of this office!

No comments: