One of my goals in life is to have a pink dining room. (Clearly I am a very ambitious person.) I think they're so fun, yet classy at the same time...and I'm pretty sure those two elements aid in digestion. I guess I need to add a mini goal of finding a man who'll let me have a pink dining room. I love B with all my heart...but his tastes differ a bit from mine. (Think brown leather couches, ginormous TVs, and framed prints he won from the Ducks Unlimited auction.) Just thinking about my sweet burly man in a pink dining room evokes images of bulls and china shops...but one goal at a time, back to my pink room. Earlier I was taking a wee de-stress break from the PILE of work on my desk by searching for some pink inspiration and I found the room pictured above. LOVE LOVE LOVE the pink and green and the crystal chandelier! What do we think?
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Pink Room
One of my goals in life is to have a pink dining room. (Clearly I am a very ambitious person.) I think they're so fun, yet classy at the same time...and I'm pretty sure those two elements aid in digestion. I guess I need to add a mini goal of finding a man who'll let me have a pink dining room. I love B with all my heart...but his tastes differ a bit from mine. (Think brown leather couches, ginormous TVs, and framed prints he won from the Ducks Unlimited auction.) Just thinking about my sweet burly man in a pink dining room evokes images of bulls and china shops...but one goal at a time, back to my pink room. Earlier I was taking a wee de-stress break from the PILE of work on my desk by searching for some pink inspiration and I found the room pictured above. LOVE LOVE LOVE the pink and green and the crystal chandelier! What do we think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love it. Like take my breath away ohmygoodness! Love it.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOH! PINK!!!! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment