Saturday, July 26, 2008

Monogram Decals

Hey girls, wanted to get your opinions on this...

Monogram Car Decal
I've been wanting to order one from Monogram Me for a while. I've got a black Jeep Cherokee and I think a white monogram would look fun on my back window. However, is this going to blow any shot I have of maintaining vehicular anonymity? Like, what if some girl sees my parked car, recognizes the initials, and thinks, "Isn't that the tramp who stole my boyfriend in the 7th grade?" Next thing we know, Blackie is getting keyed. Stranger things have happened...

But I definitely want to order one for my pink cooler...

7 comments:

Liz said...

I ordered one fully intending on slapping on my car, but when I saw it in person it was way to big for my back windshield. I ended up putting it on an ice chest.

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

I just ordered one in pink from her- I can't wait to see it on my car. I don't think anyone would hunt you down. But then again....I guess that depends on what you did back in jr high. Hehehe. :)

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

That is funny, I have never thought of the downside of putting a monogram on your car ... I think they are pretty cute and you seem too nice for anyone to be out for revenge on you.

Enjoy your week!

Magnolias & Juleps said...

i think they're really cute and have thought for awhile about getting one, but then sorta chicken out.. my little volvo needs a little makeover, so it might be time!!

Jo said...

I found your blog while hopping around.
I too have ordered one from her. It's taking longer than expected to arrive. Apparently, they have become very popular. I have a sand colored Yukon XL and I ordered mine in white. I would rather have had pink but my husbands Naval Academy flags decal is red, blue, yellow and white. I didn't think pink would add to the mix. I hope it isn't too big as stated in one of your other comments.

Rickrack and Pompoms said...

My daughter got a pink one for her blue volvo and she worries that people will recognize the initials sometimes! I wouldnt worry though, the stickers are so cute!
I just started reading your blog today and love it! It is too cute!

Lisa said...

Just found your blog today (thank you google reader suggestions!) and I've already quoted you on my blog... enjoy :-)