1) Dear Lauren (at Adventures of a Southern Newlywed),
Thank you so much for sending me the link to the Carolee website. Without it I would never have purchased this lovely pearl and diamante bow necklace as I did this morning. While I wasn't initially thrilled about the toggle closure, I now realize that this necklace is still a superb substitute for the Vera Wang after which it was modeled. My new $22 Carolee pearls will suit me just fine until my boyfriend gets it through his thick head that I NEED the Veras for Christmas.
Thanks again for your fantastic and thrifty find,
Miss Lili

2) Dear Air Conditioner In My Car,
Thank you so much for deciding to stop working yesterday afternoon. I must commend you on your timing; it's like you knew that it was 97 degrees outside and would be approximately 103 degrees inside my BLACK car without you. In your absence, I'm sure I will have a delightful time driving 78 miles tomorrow afternoon to meet a customer. I feel confident that two extra clicks of Secret Clinical and an extra spritz of D&G Light Blue will be all I need to combat any heat-induced body odor that may result from your little hiatus. Also, I thank you in advance for being quick, easy, and inexpensive to repair, as I'm SURE you will be.
Cordially,
Miss Lili

3 comments:
HAHA the second one made me laugh! My AC didn't work last summer. SO awful!
I am glad you were able to get the necklace! I love the Vera Wang style and think the Carolee is a great substitute. The toggle closure is iffy, but at least your hair will cover it.
Enjoy your weekend!
The Necklace is Gorgeous!
Post a Comment