Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Love Affair With Jewelry

I'm a huge fan of coffee table books. One day, I'm going to have my very own fabulous living room, with an equally fabulous coffee table, displaying several even more fabulous coffee table books. But for now, my books are crammed in a book shelf left over from college dorm days, sigh. Anywho, one of my favorite c.t. books is Elizabeth Taylor's My Love Affair With Jewelry. I was flipping through it last night, and it inspired me to share some of my most coveted jewelry pieces. (Pieces that I covet, not to be confused with pieces I own that others covet, again, sigh.) I like to keep a folder of pictures on my puter of the things I would buy if I had Elizabeth Taylor's bank roll. Here are my favs:

Vera Wang Pearl Necklace with Diamond Bow
And of course I wouldn't turn down the matching earrings...
SJP's Necklace, it will be perfect for all the galas I attendThis Slane & Slane Necklace, for gold daysVintage Tiffany Diamond Ring I came across on eBay (but sadly didn't win, go figure)And last but not least, here is the Tacori ring with which B is going to propose to me...he just doesn't know it yet...
Ok, back to reality...

4 comments:

Muffy said...

Oh, these are all so lovely! My favorite are the pearls.

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

I have always loved the Vera Wang pearls. Carolee made a similar style a year or so ago.

Here is a link to it on their website. It is now $22 -

http://www.carolee.com/product/sale/white+pearl+and+pave+crystal+bow+necklace.do?search=basic&keyword=pave+crystal+bow&sortby=newArrivals&page=1

Enjoy your week!

Legal Preppy said...

omigod i love your blog. i can't believe i didn't start reading it sooner! love the vera wang pearls.

Red and White Preppy said...

You've been tagged!