Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Carolina Girls, best in the world...

We finally made it back...it took us 10 hours to get home and we're dog tired. But we had a blast! I'm super busy playing catch-up at work, but I'll post pics soon. One cool thing that happened:
We were at a bar in Delaware and my sister and I had gone to the bathroom. The line was super long so we had to wait a bit. We were almost to the stalls when a girl who'd been in front of us in line came out of her stall and said to my sister and me, "You two are the nicest girls in this whole place!" I smiled at her and said, "It's because we're from North Carolina!" :-)

4 comments:

Buford Betty said...

Hahhaha... that's too cute.

Red and White Preppy said...

Ya DARN right :)

Etiquettely Correct said...

haha - thats funny. its true!

Muffy said...

We missed you!!!!!