
Ok, I just ordered my monogram decal! I actually ordered two, a white one and a pink one, both in the fancy script. I ended up finding a seller on eBay, she was a little cheaper than some I'd seen so I figured I'd give her a try. I'm thinking I'll put one on my car, one on my cooler. But...I might end up getting creative, you never know...something fun like a flower pot...
Other exciting news--my best friend from high school came over to tell me she got engaged...and bought a house!!! Her ring is gorgeous, a diamond and sapphire number. We went to see the house and it's an adorable brick ranch with a fantastic screened-in porch! Her fiance is wonderful too, I've known him almost as long as I've known her. Congrats Em and J!!!
B is headed to a bachelor party tonight, so wish me luck not worrying. I'm going to dinner with some friends, then hopefully home to relax. These wild crazy weekends of partying are starting to take their toll...Hope everyone has a great one!
P.S. Holy Crap, it's AUGUST!!!

5 comments:
Congrats to your friend :)
Hope you have a great weekend and enjoy your monograms when they come in!
Thanks for the good advice. I did say that I had a date that I was super excited for next week in front of him, so that's a start. Have a great weekend!
Darling Flowerpot, I love the monogram.
Amen to the crazy weekends taking a toll on you! Seriously, my liver hates me. I cant remember when it was that I got so OLD??
I think the monogram on a flower pot would be adorable! I hope you have a nice week!
PS - I second your comment about August. Where did July go?
Post a Comment